Liftek is equipped with an extensive range of diagnostic test equipment to cover all access machines, enabling faster fault finding, leading to less downtime.
Liftek can offer –
1) Scheduled Maintenance and Servicing
- To ensure inspections are never forgotten, and reminder are tailored entirely to suit your requirements.
2) Breakdown - Call Out Service
- Lifteks fully equipped mobile services vehicle is normally able to diagnose problems onsite.
3) Thorough Examination and Certification
- Liftek is able to perform your mandatory inspections to conform to Australian standards.
4) Machine Refurbishment Program
- Liftek is able to strip down, modify, repair, repaint, thoroughly examine and rebuild your machine/s.
5) Spare Parts in Stock
Liftek holds a large inventory of stock for all makes and models of access platforms.
SALES - SERVICE - REPAIR
10 YEAR SERVICE